Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My Signature Salad Dressing


Lemon-Garlic Salad Dressing



(No emulsifier, so shake or stir well before each serving. Does help if you mix it in order, tho.)


I do this in the food processor.

  • 4 cloves, Garlic
Mince
 
  • 1/3 C. Lemon Juice
  • 1/4 tsp dried Basil
  • 1/2 tsp dried Parsley

Fresh basil and parsley would be lovely, I'm sure.

  • pinch or two of Sea Salt
(really, my smallest measuring spoon, 1/8 tsp, would be too much).

Mix/Pulse

  • 2/3 C. Olive Oil

Mix/Pulse


Use to dress lettuce salads, pasta salads, rice salads, etc.

Refrigerate leftovers/planned-overs, but plan to bring dressing room temperature before serving (so your olive oil won't be solid). 



I've made Lemon-Garlic Salad Dressing for years, just by sight, but this is what I wrote in my notebook when I made it 4-29-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment